The Student Services department is in charge of the application process for university places and is the central contact point for students with questions regarding study and examination law:

  •  How can I re-register?
  • How do I apply for a semester off?
  • What do I need to know if I want to change universities or degree programmes?
  • What do I have to bear in mind when taking exams?
  • What do I have to consider during the practical semester?
  • And what legal requirements must I observe?


Applications and enquiries can be submitted directly via the university portal.

Personal counselling and video counselling
In order for us to be able to advise you individually, personal interviews will only take place by prior appointment with your case worker; by arrangement, this is also possible outside of telephone office hours.
Please contact us by telephone, e-mail or via myPRIMUSS.  
(Please note our data protection information under the point Video Conferencing).

By telephone
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 10:00-12:00 / 13:00-15:00
Wednesday: 13:00-15:00    
Friday: 10:00-12:00

Contact persons
for Bachelor's degree programmes

More Informations

Contact persons
for Master's and part-time degree programmes

More Informations

Submission of documents - Building 54
Documents that have not yet been submitted digitally (e.g. Bachelor theses/practical reports) can be dropped directly into the letterbox below the glass display case in building 54, ground floor.

  • Drop-off from Monday to Friday between 6.00 a.m. and 8.00 p.m.
  • The box is emptied from Monday to Friday

(The letterbox is neither accessible nor emptied on public holidays and during the Christmas closure).