Library catalogue and interlibrary loan
- The database information systemDBIS provides an overview of the databases available at the Ansbach University Library.
- Database WISO: Comprehensive German-language database for economic literature
- WTI-Frankfurt-Databases: References from the technical-scientific field
- Database EBSCO Business Source: EBSCO Business Source Elite contains bibliographic references, abstracts and full texts from business and economics journals.
- Database Beck online: Database with legal literature
- Newspapers in full text (wiso module press, SZ archive, FAZ archive) can also be found via our DBIS
The search is not case-sensitive
Use words from the title or subtitle that are as meaningful as possible (no articles, prepositions, etc.).
Search with Wildcards
- "*" replaces any number,
- "?" replaces exactly one character in the search term.
- Example: "mark*" finds terms such as "mark", "brand", "brands", "marketing", "mark".
- "...": Terms in quotation marks are searched for as a group of words.
Multiple terms in a field and multiple fields are automatically linked with "and", limiting the search.
A combination of multiple terms with "or" must be specified separately; this extends the search.
What to do with too many hits?
- Restriction according to years of publication
- Restriction with further search terms
- Change of search field (e.g. "title keyword" or "keyword" instead of "free search")
What to do with 0 hits or too few hits?
Reduce the number of keywords (fewer keywords = more hits)
Truncate terms with wildcards (* or ?)
Change field (e.g. to free search)
search for headings, synonyms, subheadings, English translations