The Ansbach University of Applied Sciences' Service Centre for Research and Transfer is available as a contact for researchers and interested companies.
- support you in the initiation of applied research and development (aR&D) projects
- advise you on funding programmes and current calls for proposals
- assist you with the application process and the management of third-party funds
- calculate offers from the university for contract research, studies and expert opinions as well as cost plans for applications for third-party funding
With the Federal Government's Funding Database on the Internet, the federal government provides a complete and up-to-date overview of the funding programmes of the federal government, the federal states and the European Union.
Selected funding programmes
Various programmes support cooperation between universities and companies. This gives small and medium-sized enterprises quick access to funding. Below you will find two examples:
1. Innovation Vouchers of the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs
- With the innovation voucher of the Free State of Bavaria, small businesses/handicraft enterprises can plan, develop and implement new or improved products, production processes or services. The funding makes it possible, for example, to take advantage of the following contributions from Ansbach University of Applied Sciences:
- Product testing for quality assurance
- Prototype construction and design
- Design services, service engineering
- Feasibility studies, material and concept studies in the run-up to developments
- Further information can be found at: https://www.innovationsgutschein-bayern.de
2. Central Innovation Programme for SMEs (ZIM) of the BMWi
ZIM is a nationwide, technology- and sector-neutral funding programme for small and medium-sized enterprises and business-related research institutions working with them. It offers SMEs a reliable perspective for supporting their innovation efforts. The programme is designed to sustainably support the innovative strength and competitiveness of companies, including the skilled trades and the entrepreneurially active liberal professions. Further information can be found at https://www.zim.de/.
- Ansbach University of Applied Sciences promotes and directs the utilisation of intellectual property generated at the university.
- The university management has laid down its principles for this in the IP strategy.
- The Service Centre for Research and Transfer is available for the initial consultation of inventors.
- Inventors can find more extensive advice at the Bayerische Patentallianz GmbH (www.baypat.de). The central patent and marketing agency of 28 Bavarian universities and universities of applied sciences serves as the link between science and industry. It evaluates and markets the inventions of more than 17,000 scientists in Bavaria. In doing so, it supports inventors in protecting their invention and subsequently using it commercially. For industry, the Bayerische Patentallianz provides unique access to Bavaria's largest pool of knowledge and technology.
- IP strategy of Ansbach University of Applied Science