The following equipment is available to students to participate in or try out digital forms of teaching/learning:
- Learning management system "Moodle" for the participation in online courses as well as for the execution of exercise sequences with asynchronous tools.
- Web conferencing systems "Adobe Connect" and "Zoom" for participation in synchronous online courses as well as for carrying out exercise moderation.
- E-learning booths (3 units) for the production of learning media or for carrying out video conferences. Our e-learning booths are soundproofed single-user booths, each equipped with height-adjustable table, docking station, screen, microphone, headphones and sockets.
- PC pools (30 workstations) as learning/working aids as well as for the conception and production of learning media. The stationary computers are equipped with common office programs, the "Adobe Creative Suite" and the authoring tool "Adobe Captivate".
- Lenovo developer notebooks (3 pieces) as learning/working tools as well as for the conception and production of learning media. The mobile loan devices are equipped with common office programs, with the "Adobe Creative Suite" and the authoring tool "Adobe Captivate".
- USB headsets from Sennheiser on loan for attending or conducting synchronous online events and for silent speaking during the production of learning media.
- Streaming webcam (Logitech) and document camera (IPEVO) on loan for online moderation.
- Audio/video and lighting technology for the professional production of information and learning materials
- Seminar rooms with WLAN, beamer and professional moderation technology (Neuland moderation case, pinboard, flipchart, moderation marker, whiteboard, blackboard, etc.) for participation in interactive, digitally supported and adult-oriented face-to-face seminars and workshops as well as for conducting exercise presentations and moderation.
- Indirect access to further software and hardware via other courses of studies / faculties, which can be used to test digital forms of learning by arrangement (e.g. VR glasses, smart board, digital flipchart, film/sound equipment).
- Software licenses for "Mindmeister" (mind mapping tool)