The FOCUS on technologies is offered in Ansbach.
- Classes by experts with ample practical experience in their fields
- a well grounded overview over the most relevant current technologies
- Incorporation of the newest insights developed in applied research
You work your way through...
- a qualification as mediator between the areas of business and engineering
- Technological basics for business people
- A broad overview over manifold technologies for engineers
As of now the following courses will be offered. The students choose 3 courses out of this range of courses to cover the required workload of 15 ECTS:
- Theoretical and Practical Introduction to Natural Sciences
- Chemical and Biotechnological Products
- Computer Simulation Technologies and Control Engineering
- Biomaterials in Medicine and Food Technology
- Principles of Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems
(Please note that the modules can change.) Further information about the Focus Module Technologies you can find here (Modulhandbuch)