. .
Previous Month
February 2019
Next Month
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
5 28 29 30 31 1 2 3
6 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
7 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
8 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
9 25 26 27 28 1 2 3

Access to the library services

You gain access to the library services once a library user card (or CampusCard) has been issued for you. You have to request a library user card in person and present your passport. Follow this link for the library user card request form.

If you are between 16 and 18 years old, you also need to have your legal guardians complete and sign this form, and to bring it along when you request your user ID. In addition, you also need to bring along the original or a copy of the passport of the legal guardian who signed this form, and also your own passport.

Please note: You can only request library user cards (CampusCards) during the staffed hours.

Students can use their CampusCard as their library user card. However, your CampusCard has to be unlocked at the library before you can do so. Please come and visit the service desk in the library to have your CampusCard unlocked.

You need a user card whenever you wish to borrow an item, to renew an item, or to view your account details. Please keep your user card in a safe place, communicate changes in your address immediately to the library, and let us know at once if you lose your user card, so we can block your account. This is the only way to stop third parties from improperly borrowing in your name.

Please be aware that you are liable for improper use of your library card by third parties.

Address changes
Please let us know if your address changes.



The English text in this document only serves the purpose of providing information on the contents of the corresponding German text. Only the German text is legally binding.

Übersetzt durch BaySeV, Stand: 14. November 2016