Your personal security document entitles you to take courses of your choice from the courses offered at Ansbach University (subject to availability). If you successfully complete a course, you will receive a certificate.
Your personal securities will be redeemed via the . General Student Advisory Service, Career Service and Alumni.
The redemption of your personal security is not time-limited. This means that you can redeem this security with us for the rest of your life.
- Students at Ansbach University of Applied Sciences receive their personal security documents worth a total of 10 ECTS points (European Credit Transfer System) upon successful completion of their studies.
- Non-students and companies please contact the University Foundation of Ansbach University of Applied Sciences.
For advice and registration, please contact the student advisory office or call 0981/4877-437.
- Open the course catalogue of the Ansbach University of Applied Sciences
- Find the desired module or modules up to max. 10 ECTS in the course catalogue.
- Contact the module manager and ask whether participation can be approved on the basis of capacity.
- Complete the application form for the redemption of the paper
- Submit the application form in Student Advisory Service, Career Service and Alumni via e-mail (careerservice(at)hs-ansbach.de) or sending by mail: Ansbach University of Applied Sciences, subject Consulting, P.O. Box 1963, 91510 Ansbach
- Internal examination of the application.
- Notification to the applicant of approval or rejection of the application.