Your personal security document entitles you to take courses of your choice from the courses offered at Ansbach University (subject to availability). If you successfully complete a course, you will receive a certificate.
Your personal securities will be redeemed via the . General Student Advisory Service, Career Service and Alumni.
The redemption of your personal security is not time-limited. This means that you can redeem this security with us for the rest of your life.
- Students at Ansbach University of Applied Sciences receive their personal security documents worth a total of 10 ECTS points (European Credit Transfer System) upon successful completion of their studies.
- Non-students and companies please contact the University Foundation of Ansbach University of Applied Sciences.
For advice and registration, please contact the student advisory office or call 0981/4877-437.
- Open the course catalogue of the Ansbach University of Applied Sciences
- Find the desired module or modules up to max. 10 ECTS in the course catalogue.
- Contact the module manager and ask whether participation can be approved on the basis of capacity.
- Complete the application form for the redemption of the security
- Delivery of the security in the section "General Academic Advice, Career Service and Alumni" or sending by mail. Ansbach University of Applied Sciences, subject area 1.2, P.O. Box 1963, 91510 Ansbach
- Internal examination of the application.
- Notification to the applicant of approval or rejection of the application.