. .
Main Navigation


Change of Name and Address

If your address has changed please change it in the Intranet/Account/Data adjustment. You do not need to inform student services in writing.

If your name or nationality has changed you need to confirm this by means of corresponding documents.

  •  If you appear in person at the student services department it will suffice if you submit the form Mitteilung über Namensänderung and a copy of the certificate stating the change. You must also bring the original document with you so as we can compare them.
  • If you contact us in writing only and send in the form Mitteilung über Namensänderung we will need a certified copy of the corresponding certificate.

Student services will make the necessary changes.